Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What NiNG did during EasTeRrrrrr

Ha Ha Ha i know i long time didnt update looong time liao... sori lor... my MB overload so... hehe sorry people...

That is Leung's Easter story
BUT
hows about
NiNG's Easter STORYyyy ??



okok i wanna say is i at last at last saw my dearest dearest dearest lui lui
RACHEL HOW n other ex classmates... The easter friday walk from my house to Lygon Street and i lost myself in somewhere... but luckily a just wake up guy help me to find my way to there ( special thxxxx to my BAD change to GOOD FrienD TAN CHIA ZEH )... wah that day i feel so excited... i saw Yvonne, Peg Ni, Anishya, and Rachel... ( ** i know the old P1 always meet up in malaysia, wat wat yam cha section, who who bthday party *evelynn* n da gei always) although we ony four but we all very happyyyyy ^^
MY DEAREST LUI LUI
ermm after breakfast, we went to my Lui Lui new house (ermm sori i think is HOsTEL), THE UNIVERSITY HOUSE with Yvonne n Peg Ni (actually anishya is with us but so sad she too tired so we go without her (SAD))...


Horrr this INTERNATIONAL HOUSE is damn FarrrRR leh... i think we like walk half of the day to reach there... (ermm sori if too hyperbola) but it really very very very biggg... there are a lots of ppl inside... so many uni student gathered there... just like a big family... so good lal... i oso wannnnn... ermm Rachel introduce her frens to us but truthly forget their namesss...


Yvonne, Rachel, Peg Ni in Rachel's room chatting... WAT we chatting?? haiyo sure Gossip Gossip lal...



After that i went to GEElonG to visit my dearest dearest
aunty Alice n uncle Philip...

HahHa it is Victa (my dai lou here )'s parents lal... ermm they own a restaurant called Satay Malaya... haha the restaurant just beside their house... COOL laa...





ermm actually i didnt do much stuff lal... always hang in the restaurant and my that DAi LOu always addicted to his NEWSPAPERS so didnt really cares us... ermm did i mention that i went with my dear dear sister LEE CAI QIN??
Haiyo this is dearest dearest sister lal... she is eating fried ice cream (uncle uncle i wanna eat fried ice creamm)... she is the one who always bully me and critic my this lovely bloggg... but critic make someone improve... wuhahahaha hey dear sis if u saw this plss give me a praise and leave positive msg lal... plss don add more critics... it ll make things worsseeee... truST Meeee...



i and aunty ALICE bake a butter cake... soooo nice lal ^^




me n sis lying on bed n Victa playing games bside(he don let me take) ooo i look so fattt there...



HaHaHa my dai lou took us for Mexican foooddss... that is soooooo nice... muackks ** i miz that fooddd... we that day cant finish what we had ordered and the gong gong waiteres throw away instead of pack away... haihhh so waste


ermm ya must special special thx my big big dai lou...

Victa Tam



ermm then later then we came back to melbourne (that nite rain so heavily and i SAW THUNDER...) very very dangerous but luckily i safety reached melbourne...




ermm after that i just whole stay at home STUDY STUdy STudy Study n study.... that's all my easter holidayyyyy ^^ (ok i know passed a long long time liao... but plss don leave baddd comments lal) muackss luv u all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

by coincidence, i thought of u n dropped by your blogs...
wondering whether you updated your blog or not...
seems like not bad hor?haha~
having fun over there with alot of food,which is your favourite...hehe~
take care of yourself ar!u stil wana come back m'sia n attend wedding de leh!