Monday, October 6, 2008

My 19th Bthday Party


This is all my BEST frensssss here... ermm except my dearest sis lal...
Jessica Emilia Eunice and Da... ermm n her boyfren Phea taking photos of us...
thx a lot for comin my bthday party
cheerssss
oppss!! nearly forget my lovely late fren Pavi
(thx Pavi for travel all the way there MuackksXX)





ok these are the food we ate



obviously a lot dinosaurs went, thats why left only thesssseeee...


















This year is my first year out of my country , celebrating my bthday...
previous years, i used to celebrate v my family and lots of frens...
although i m very very happy too
but this time isn't the same compare to the last years...
i dono how to use words to express my feelings...
i think the BEST word is GLADFUL

i really very very very thank you u all here, celebrate my bthday...

I really very very glad that i have so many lovely frens here...
if not i really cant survive here...

















besides, i wanted also want to tell Clara that
I DIDNT ANGRY OF U
because i cant angry of my true frens
& special thx to my lovely classmate,
Bayan , Nisa, Luwen, Dong Dong, Elson, Tom, Bo, Tutu, Bruce, Nic, Reza, Xiang and many more
thx for accompany me this year
i will remember u all n miz u all


Oh ya!
i at last need to say
Mummy I LOVE U
thx for taking me to this wonderful world
n always take care of me
MUACKKKSSSSS

No comments: